Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Petite Purse - vintage style


Another short and sweet blog - I just bought the Petite Purse Bigz L die from Stampin' Up and have been having loads of fun with it.  This one I'm working on a bit of a vintage feel.  It could use a few tweaks, but I'm liking it so far.   One recommendation I have is to use Sticky Strip to adhere it together, the bond is much stronger than regular SNAIL adhesive.

Supplies:
Petite Purse Bigz L die
Victoria Crochet trim
En Francais background stamp
Natural Ivory card stock
Cherry Cobbler card stock
Blossom Builder punch
Sticky Strip

It's great for little gifts - I made one the other day for a birthday "card" for a 5yr old girl's birthday party in Island Indigo and Pumpkin Pie and filled it with little chocolates - and gave it away before photographing it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment